Know Before You Go
VenueDoubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
10100 International Drive,
Orlando, FL 32821
Check out the full education list on our agenda.View Agenda
Please note: General session on Wednesday, Nov 15th will begin at 3:30p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15th - 7:30a.m. - 6:00p.m.
- Thursday, November 16th - 7:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Friday, November 17th - 7:30a.m. -11:00a.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Wednesday, November 15th - 1:00p.m. - 8:00p.m.
- Thursday, November 16th - 8:30a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Thursday, November 16 After Hours EventsPresident's Reception in Veranda/Pavilion
7:30p.m. - 9:00p.m.
Dress code for the reception is semi-formal.
Refreshments will be provided at the reception.
FAME Booth in the Exhibit HallDon't forget to check out the FAME Booth! The Ways and Means Committee has been working hard to get basket donations for the raffle. T-shirts and fun badge ribbons will also be for sale.
Please note: All sales will be cash only.
Scavenger HuntJoin the FAME Conference scavenger hunt! Submit photos, scan hidden QR codes, and answer trivia questions! The top participants will receive prizes but there is fun for everyone!
1. Scan the QR code
2. Scavenger Hunt QR Code
3. Download EVENTZEE on the App Store or Google Play
4. Enter code FAME23 to join the Hunt
Dress CodeThe Dress Code for the Conference is Business Casual.
The Dress Code for the President's Reception is Semi-Formal.
Writers Block - Pre-Order BooksClick here.
See you soon,
FAME 2023 Planning Team